<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 13, 2007

NY vs AMK: 2-1. :)


oh, and i've been kicked out--the nicer word would be replaced--frm the sch team. BUT it comes more of a relief than disappointment. because i've only been to what, 6++ trainings? i havent even learnt the proper skills yet. i'd rather train properly and do my job well than to enjoy the glory of being in the team now and end up being a failure on the field, letting the team and the coaches down.


really have to work on my stamina. the stamina built up in band has no effect whatsoever now.



*phew* i can officially take a sigh of relief because i wont have to face the pressure of playing, just watching. good luck to Hui Li!



oh, and laughed a lot after chinese man. my chinese teacher's actions are really DAMNNN funny. and to add to that Clara bought this Pretz biscuit stick thing frm Deli Inn and it's flavour was Larb!!!! OMG, who the hell even knows what the hell LARB is??? is it LARD, or LAMB, or what??? ok, i shall check dictionary.com:


haha! LARB is an acronym, according to dictionary.com! LARB stands for Lark Bunting (bird species Calamospiza melanocorys)! like what the hell??



dont tell me they kill the birds to make the biscuit stick, ha! ha!


father ang bought the Tank CD! i dont know why, no one told him abt it. hmmm. he likes chinese songs meh?! anyway Tank's voice totally doesnt suit his face lah. spoil the mood man. :x


Everytime I look at you
Baby I see something new
It takes me higher than before
It makes me want you more
I dont wanna sleep tonight
Dreaming's just a waste of time
When I think of what my life's been coming to
I'm all about loving you.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:08 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you